Grafica Atestina was born in the 50’s, when the competence and creativity of the typographer
were fundamentalfor the realization of high quality products.
Founded in 1954 by Mr Minzon, was purchased in 1963 by Cav. Luigi De Poli; then his sons Renato and Antonio ran the business.
In those years the small print shop was located in the centre of Este (Padua) and the technology used was still typography with movable type.
After a few years, Renato De Poli became the sole owner of Grafica Atestina, giving impetus to its growth.
In 1976, for logistical and production needs, the company was moved to the industrial area of Este, in the current headquarters.
During the 80’s the company continued to grow and expand its market. In the late 90’s the 3rd De Poli generation took over: Barbara, Elisa and Alberto. In 2008 the headquarters withstand a profound renovation, which involved the office and the production line.
The renovation was completed in 2010 with the purchase of one of the best offset presses on the world market.
Nowadays, in the digital era, Grafica Atestina preserves the ancient craftsmanship, combining it skilfully with research and training to ensure even new printing solutions.