Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 of 30 June 2003 (Code on the protection of personal data)
1. personal data collected will be processed in accordance with Article 4 of the above mentioned law, through automatic archiving computer system of GRAFICA ATESTINA srl, for purposes related to the activities of the website www.graficaatestina.it. Furthermore, the data will be collected and processed: 1.1 to provide assistance and use of services in general management services of site www.graficaatestina.it; 1.2 to send commercial communications relating to new GRAFICA ATESTINA srl initiatives; 1.3 interactive commercial communications.
2. The subsequent withdrawal of consent to treatment referred to in paragraph (1) result in the cancellation of the registration request for services or cancellation of the Services of www.graficaatestina.it
3. The provision of personal data is needed to access the various services provided by the site www.graficaatestina.it. Registration is free but is subject to obtaining the data and the acceptance of the general conditions of contract. GRAFICA ATESTINA srl reserves the right to cancel the registration and interrupt the supply of services in case the data obtained will prove to be false.
4. Personal data supplied will only be available to: 4.1 public or private entities for the fulfillment of obligations under the law.
5. Article. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 gives certain rights in relation to the processing of personal data including: 5.1 the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data; 5.2 the right to obtain the updating, rectification or integration of data and their cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or block them if in violation of the law; 5.3 the right to object to the processing, which complies with the above purposes only for legitimate reasons; 5.4 the right to object to the processing of data for purposes of sending advertising material or for carrying out market research or commercial communications.
GRAFICA ATESTINA srl, represented by Renato De Poli, residing at GRAFICA ATESTINA srl headquarters, Via Ateste, 67, 35042 Este (PD) Italy announces that all information contained in this website has been carefully checked to ensure the accuracy of the data, texts and illustrations; However there can be some errors and omissions, which GRAFICA ATESTINA srl, assumes no responsibility or disclose any warranty. GRAFICA ATESTINA srl assumes no liability for failure to update the information contained in this site and reserves the right to correct, update and modify the information at any time without prior notice. The information contained in this website does not constitute an invitation to invest it in general, contractual statements and therefore has no legal effect and / or legal. Acts or facts, arising on the basis of, or in relation to such information, the author alone of them. GRAFICA ATESTINA srl disclaims all liability for damages and / or prejudices, commercial and financial, resulting from the consultation of this site and / or use of the information. Anyone is modified or altered, for any purpose, the pages of this site is liable for any possible damages to third parties by improper use of the data arising from such modifications or alterations. The information is the property of GRAFICA ATESTINA srl, and its reproduction, storage and / or adaptation, in whole or in part, in any medium, is not permitted without written permission of GRAFICA ATESTINA srl.