The importance of the right fold! Binding with care and dedication requires not only manual ability but extreme precision and high technology equipment: specific characteristics of our bindery division.
Our machinery consists of folding and binding systems:
- Polar 137 70x100 cutter, with auto loading and unloading system
- Muller Martini staple saddle, with double central cut for minimum sizes
- Guk 25x35 folder, 4 pockets for parallel folds
- Guk 35x70 folder, 6 + 2 pockets
- Heidelberg Stal 50x70 folder, 6 + 4 pockets and knife
- MBO folder 70x100, 4 pockets and 4 knives
- Guk S250 folder, 55x100, 10 + 6 pockets and knife with water creasing system with integrated anti-mixing code control system, with HHS cameras.
We can also help you with milled perfect binding, wire binding, singer spiral stitch and other binding and gathering techniques.
And where the equipment cannot reach for reasons of format, materials, shapes ... this is where our packaging department comes into play which, with coordinated and synchronized operations, mixes the passion of paper with craftmanship for:
- insert your products in secondary packaging
- individually wrap and pack signs and showcase kits
- perform special gluing and non-standard folding
- insert product testers
- assemble, form and fill boxes or any other type of packaging